28 May 2011
At the evening, I have promise HY that need accompany her to do something for her admirer! She brought me to Little Cottage! She told me if she got anything, I need to walk in and help her! I think that is real. I walk into the restaurant, I suddenly saw Jack! I fel so surprise and I heard the birthday song! OMG! They all is here! Soo Yin, Jack and HY! Really afraid for this! I try to control my tear! If not, I sure cry out! The surprised that I have in my life! I don’t have much surprise before! Although my ex, he nvr did any surprise for me! This is really a big surprise from u guys! Thanks u all! I really love u guys! I cant live without u all! U all is always bside me when I not happy. Although u all nvr ask me what happen, but u all understand my feeling. In our relation, we nvr ask many n say many. We understand each other in heart! Really love u guys! I oledi donoe how to describe my feeling here! I felt GOD is fair ge! I cant get what I want, but GOD is giving me meet a lot of best fren in my life! I have received 1 more surprise at nite when reached home, I saw the present in my room. Thanks u guys! I really love my present so much! Thanks a lot! I love it..
After evening, we went to Nyonya Museum. A lot of fun with u all there.. just spend a little to u all, but I fel comfortable! Thanks u guys! Wana say sorry to u guy coz I cant accompany u all at nite. Thanks Jack who sengaja came to penang and help me celebrate early birthday! Love u guys! No need to say so much, my heart is always have u guys!
29 May 2011
Finally we success went hiking @ Pantai Keruchat!
After that, we went to Tow Boo Gong at Raja Uda and visit War Museum @ Penang. 1st time visit War Museum and the sky turn dark, I felt not comfortable. All the way, I kep silent. I knew what the place before. This is a great place to visit also. At least we get a lot of fun there..
No comments:
Post a Comment