Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pet*2 Mok Farewell and Lin*2 Tung & Pet*2 Zhong Birthday @ 30th May 2011

After finished work, we need rush back to Ipoh to attend Ah mok farewell. After finished eating, we help Steven and Yen Tung celebrate their birthday! Thanks ah Huan who help us to buy the cake. Actually I need my sis to help buy the cake..lucky ah Huan remember on this! Really enjoy the nite at Ipoh. Although the time is short with u guys, but I felt so happy. Coz the time I with u all means I escape my working life. I no need facing some people that I dislike. After that, Steven is fetch us back Penang. He and ah Fei direct back to KL. Sorry Bro, always give mafan to u guys!

Bro, wish u all the best at UK!!! Hope we can meet in the next station!

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. Happy Birthday, Guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment