Monday, May 2, 2011

~Weekend~

29 Apr 2011
I just make the decision back Ipoh ystd and my mummy not allow me drive back, so I just can went to bus station to grab a ticket. Finally I went back to my sweet home and meet my universiry besties. Sia and his bf is first time come Ipoh meet me. 30 Apr 2011 morning we hang out and went visit some place..the place I sure will bring them to visit sure is “Guan Yin Tong”. This is near my house. I also help them celebrate birthday at my house. Although that is just a simple cake, I hope they live happily. Nowadays, I just wish allmy friend who beside me can get the happiness in their life. Life should be enjoying n happy.



30 Apr 2011
Ah huan’s house warming. This is the main point that I want to go back ipoh. He is 1 of my best fren list. Before when I at Ipoh, I sure find him came out yum cha. He sure will say “YES” if he free…this time, we all can meet together at his house again lol… after having dinner at his house, Yen Tung and other challenge that need go Penang Mansion 69 to club! WTH our crazy gang! Finally they make the decision and went to Penang and reach Penang around 12 something.. we went to Mansion 69 and MOIS. After club we went for yum cha then direct back Ipoh. We reach IPOH is morning 7am then we direct went for dim sum!!! This is the 1st time I am so early for DIM SUM!!! After that, we all went back to take NAP not sleep for me! Evening we all come out eat lunch and yum cha at nite.


1 May 2011
I need to leave to Penang again. I really fel paiseh to my parent. Because this time I went back Ipoh and I did not accompany them . so I promise myself that I need to back ipoh next week to help my mummy celebrate Mother Day! I love my mummy! Because of her, I learn so many ting. Because of her, I noe what is caring…because of her, I know what is loving. Because of her, I know what is responsible..i just hope she can stay pretty and healthy. I hope I can give u a best life in future! At evening, I follow Steven back Penang lol..really thanks him a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment