
8 May 2011
I am so lazy to wake up early to have breakfast. My dad just said: “ you come back Ipoh also dowan accompany us to eat breakfast ah?” After heard this sentences, I automatic jumped up and prepare myself to follow them for breakfast. After that, I went to found my bro, Chen Fei. I accompany him and his family to having lunch. After that , we went to Fo Guang, Menglembu. We knew each other well is related to Buddha camp. We reached there is late, so we just simply pray. This is the place I can found is peace. Facing the Buddha, I just can said I have did so many wrong thing at past. I hope not to be wrong again! I need to be responsible what I have did before. At nite, I went back Penang again. this is a short weekend for me, but is a meaningful weekend. Every day I working, I hope the weekend is coming! I waiting for weekend..
No comments:
Post a Comment