Sunday, May 15, 2011

Conquer Penang Hill @ 14 May 2011

I joined my university friend, Dylan and his cousin went to Penang Hill hiking. Finally , we are success to conquer Penang Hill! It look a great experience for me! We start from Botanical garden. We reach there almost 9am. Starting, we all is so excited.. after 3 hours, we near Penang Hill, it start to rain! OMG! I gonna crazy with the rain. We tried to put all our hp, wallet and car key in our Tupperware! Haha! There is only the safe way! on the way, we all so hot. we said we need ais kacang!! After kena rain, we just order hot milo and char keow toew. we cant find any car to going down,so we use the cabel car came down..Our whole body is wet!!! Long time I did not wet like this. When I still is a child, I like cycling under the rain..i think almost 15 years, I did not have any experience like this..but that is awesome experience! 4 person share 1 umbrella under the heavy rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment