Monday, October 22, 2012

Simple + Simple

Actually LOVE is simple. It combined with 4 words. I do remember my BFF, Louis said something to me, " LOVE is simple, do not change yourself to some1, do back yourself in a relationship. If you force yourself to change, it's not you. You should enjoy in it, not to be unhappy in it."

I believed everyone is same. Love a person is a simple, may u use few days, u can fall in love to a person. But how about other? Have he/she have the same feeling as you? If he/she have the same feeling, the ways to keep a relationship is very important. That not just a simple word YES or NO. How long do they can keep it and hold each other hand to walk through every single path in life?

Thanks GOD that let 2 of us together! 2 of us really can't guarantee what will be happen in our future, but at least until today we went through all the challenges in this whole year! Thanks piguren.

A simple life is what I need for my life!
A simple you is what I want you in my life!
A simple hugging is what I need when I'm slep!
A simple kiss is what I like from you!
A simple word "I miss you" is the word that can make my day!
I Love the simple of you!

Let talk about our weekend, maybe other of you will felt very boring life we have..But I just enjoyed it like this way!

Last Fri, he and his colleagues went down Penang to visit the Penang Temple at night. So I follow them back to Manjung, after that only followed them back to Ipoh on Sat. So morning and evening of the Sat, I will be there to help my Pigurer kep his house. The environment there actually not bad. I helped him to kep it clear, and hope he can stay with comfort there after a whole tired working day..At night, we just went to Ipoh Tow Mou Gong for a pray. This year may our 1st year to have the praying together. It's really a simple Saturday!

For our Sunday, he sudenly said that he wanna bring me to the famous place "Batu Gajah" to buy the turtle pau.. Haha..actually everytime I not dare to wake him so early to bring me somewhere else. Coz I noe he is tired and I hope he can have more time to rest. We went there at the early morning, end up we failed to get to buy. But lucky an aunty sold us 2 "yesterday" Turtle Pau. I tried it but it just normal for me...Coz it also Tepung Pau for me..haha..Anyway, it bring me sweet. Hehe...At evening, we just watch movie at home and hang out to Mydin for a shop with his family. It's our simple weekend.

There have a sweet thing happened from you during might night, I thought back also felt happy and smile in heart...Haha..

Let this keep in my heart forever ba~

No comments:

Post a Comment