Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Birthday 2012

I felt that I have too long never post anything here. In my mind, I have pending so many post here..
Haha.. Let talk about my birthday in this dragon year..
Who are close with me, they will knew how I pass my last year Birthday.
This year I gonna have you with me and I also do not work during in my birthday...
My Pigurer have arrange a Genting Trip during my day. So before 1 day of my day, his  family and us went there n walk around. We just went there for a relax trip since I have finish my final exam.

Anyway, I not talk to much abot what we did there..Coz at there for me is nothing, I just love the temperature. We do not take any nice photo here.. On the actual of my day, we went down from Genting to PJ to shop around. This time we just have a normal shop..

At nite, we rush back to Ipoh and gonna to met my Ipoh BFF! Thank my Pigurer, he is tired on the day, but he gonna to make it and end up we can met up with the my BFF. Actually I knew they plan to have a simple celebration for me. Thanks all of you! I really appreciate our friendship.

Here we go for the photo session.. Sure this will not miss out.. Haha..


All my lovely "Pet-pet Family" memberS!


The cake from them. Finally they have changed the favourite. No more Indulgence. Haha..


Make a wish session. Sure I will wish something during my day. Just once a year ler.. How can I miss out?
But I'm not greedy, Guess What I wish here? 
I just wish all the people around in healthy and happily in life!
For my Pigurer ler, sure is Secret la..haha..


1st birthday celebration with you when our relationship is not only friend. I do rememeber that you and others have help me celebration in Greentown. But I have lost the photo..If not, sure will take out n compare har..haha...sure 2 of gain weight alot la..


The "PET-PET" from this famly. 3 of u are my BFF, we have knew each other how many years, I can't count it. Just knew that 10 fingers are not enough to count for the years. Thanks you 3 PET-PET, when I boring or hungry, sure u 3 will free to entertain me..haha.. But anyway, I hope our friendship will never end. Besides that, I'm waiting u 3 red booms la..I wonder I wan be ur "bro" or ur wife "sis" that time since I also knew you all half of the part in life.. Wish u 3 live with happiness with your lover!


Jack Jack, unbelievable that now u also is the 1 of the member in our "Pet-Pet family" coz u r my BFF since my University. Suppose you are my BFF in my unimate gang, but now u also is my member of my 2nd family..haha..Not bad..after we grad, we till can a good relation from it..Wish you all the best in ur career and live with "swee" with ur Blue "Sky" Moon.. hehe


Is ur turn, Tung Tung.. She is the one who facing the unhappy thing in this year & me ler is last year..
We actually knew each other since form5, but we not close that time..
Dim chi, now u r the only "SOT SOT" gal I meet. I can say we are same style, We do not like to fake in front of others.. Haha..Right? anyway, I wish u all the best in ur career and the important thing is faster grab a BF to help our family add 1 more member la.



This is how My Birthday in this year from BF and 2nd "pet-pet" family member. How my family celebrate it to me ler? Haha..
They just treat me a meal ,gave me angpow and get a very suprise present from my dearest sis. too sad that I dont have take photo with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment