Friday, October 19, 2012

"Fake"

In life, we are tired enough in reality social, sometime that we not wish to fake in front of others, but this reality world, we need to have it.

In study, we need to be fake in front of classmate, coz we need to pretend how many afford that we have spend in our assignment. Can we say direct to say : "Sorry that I too lazy and I hate to do it, please do it for it?" We cant to say like this way, we need to force ourself to make sure everything going smooth, sometime we need to change something when we work together.

In career, I think no need say sure every1 noe how fake in the working life, right? We dislike the politic in office, but we cant escape it. We use to fake when we facing the weird person in office. We may not say out how much I hate to work with u. Because we need to have that job for money!

So for me, I hate enough to fake in front of every1. So in my actual life with my family or my behalf of life, I would not like to fake with them. I will share everything with them and say the real thing in front of them. Life is simple, because of the "fake" human to make the life complicated! 

I just wish to have a simple life, a simple family, a simple pigurer, a simple.....whatever simple la..Love u with a simple "heart" & pLEase Love me back with A "simPLE" heart too~


No comments:

Post a Comment