When year are passing days
to days,
and in my hand your hand is placed.
and in my hand your hand is placed.
A knowing smile crosses
your face,
a simple touch can still make my heart race.
a simple touch can still make my heart race.
When I can see my soul in
your eyes,
and you see your soul in mine we realize,
and you see your soul in mine we realize,
That a love so deep can
harbor no lies,
where our only tears shed were happy tears we’ve cried.
where our only tears shed were happy tears we’ve cried.
I love you as much now as
I ever did before,
if possible, I may even love you more.
if possible, I may even love you more.
All starting from a
feeling we did not ignore,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.
I don’t know what it is
that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness that can ever be.
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness that can ever be.
Even more so on the day
when you and I
became “We”,
became “We”,
I can still smile and say
with love and
truth Piguren, I love you…
truth Piguren, I love you…
♥ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ♥
My Dear, there is so much I want
to tell you; a lot has been running through my head lately. I’m having trouble
putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bear with me through
this. I keep thinking about our future, our life, our family and what I
want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to
me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This
relationship is my future; it’s what I want out of life.
I want to grow old with
you.
I want to experience this
crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I’m going to get to.
I want to see you laugh
like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.
I want to rub the body lotion all over your body
when I help you massage.
I want to have a small
"Jeff" or small "Caryne" with you and go through the
experiences of parenthood with you.
I want to see you and me chasing our little
kid around the house, all of us laughing our heads off and having fun.
I want to smile with you when you
smile.
I want to story with you what
happening during our working day.
I want to fall asleep
every night with you in your arms and have a good night kiss from you.
I want you to be the first thing I see when I
wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.
I want to have a morning kiss to make my day.
I want to take a motorbike with you and
rounding everywhere like we have did it during
our travelling @ Phuket.
I want to leave our foot
print in every single beach we went.
I want you to hold my hand
and walking beside the beach.
I want to celebrate with you
every year valentine day or our birthday.
I want to be fifty years
old and still make out with you like a "stupid dear" like now what
you are calling me.
I want to make the
birthday cake for you in every year of your birthday.
I want you to get mad at
me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try
to yell at me.
I want to take trips with
you to places we’ve never been and experience them together.
I want to hold your hand
when I scream while bringing our child into this world.
I want our friends to come
over and get totally jealous because they don’t share a love like we do.
I want to be walking into
a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you
rolling on the ground laughing at me.
I want it to take your
breath away every time I say, “I love you” because you know it’s coming from
the heart.
I want you to make a cup
of chocolate ice cream for me when I say I hope to have it…
Well, I’ll let your
imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least
forever if not a little longer. I couldn’t really express in words what I’m
feeling right now. I just want you to know that I had never found someone I
wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy
about you, everything about you. I Love You, I always have and I always and
forever will. Happy Anniversary my
dear!

No comments:
Post a Comment