A silent night without you beside me again, my tears dropped again! Sorry piguren! I'm the easy cry person, sorry that I everytime let u worry me. I'm cried not because he do wrong for me, I'm cried not because he treat me bad! I'm cried coz I scare I'm losing him..When someone who are really went into your heart, you are not easy to let him go. Sorry that I'm thinking the stupid thing again. I'm thinking IF one day he gonna to leave me, how about me? My tears automatically came out. It not under my control. In my heart, I still thinking the same stupid question, why he will with me since the 1st day? I'm not his cup of tea, why now I'm his gf.
I'm gonna crazy if I continue to think about it..I'm forced myself not to think by this way. Just everything let the GOD fix for us. Recently, I just can said my life is excellent. I got my family who are always supported me. I got U who are really caring my feel. Before I think there is no1 can understand me except myself, but now I can say U r the only 1 who really understand me and know what I will doing next. Before I can say I never to believe any1 since I have such bad experience, I tried to protect myself not to getting hurt again.. After met u, I have put everything down because I knew U r the one who not hurt me. I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" to U! Because of u, I have no more nightmare. Because of u, I learned a lot of thing. Because of u, I believe that there still got people who are really using true heart to treat me. Because of U, I believe what I did is not waste and have some1 to appreciate!
Since the one who really important to me, I really scare some1 take it out from my side. But no one can promise me there is nothing happen, no one can predict what happen on us! I just can say I appreciate everything YOU did it for me and I still remember the day U are not give up! Thanks my dear! Even you not bside me, but I can felt your heart got me! There is enough for me! Thanks! May I need to say Million Thanks to You! I love u! I love all the people who are using true heart for me. I no need to list here, but you know who you are! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment