Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Visit to Hatyai @ 7th & 8th Aug 2010

So sorry, i now only got time to post this..

This is the first trip that organized by my company. I felt happy that I can join this trip. All the fees is free. Thanks to our boss. She really good! Our company will have company trip every year. I hope next year I can join u all also.

* the lady at the right side is our boss. this is the only1 photo we take with her..

Before I go Hatyai, my parent has given me the Thai Baht. Thanks my daddy that supports me and he worry I’m facing the financial problem. Thanks my daddy. He loved me so much. Anyway thanks!

This is 2 days 1 night trip at Thailand. We start on 630am. We reached there around 11am something. First, we are having our lunch at a Thailand restaurant. I love Thai food so much. Maybe I love to each spicy food, all the food is yummy.


After that, we went to Sungkla. We visit Manila Beach and 1 of the place I forget the name (so sorry).

Manila Beach is the beach that I think is beautiful than Penang beach. That also call Mermaid Island that heard from my friend.


After that, we went back to Hatyai. We visit Hatyai floating market. Before I went to here, I have saw so many beautiful photo about this place. I really love this place. Here selling a lot of food. But I not brave to eat the food here because I worry “the unlucky thing” happen on me.


At nite, we all shopping n shopping until forget to eat..but We still got time go Massage.Haha.This is the MUST for us..hehe…




The big prawn i found it at night market. the look like so yummy..but so sad.coz i can not eat!!


The second day morning, we have our breakfast in our hotel. After finished breakfast is the time for shopping again. But this time we go market to buy the food for my bro, mummy n sis. I spend around RM100 for food oli.OMG!!I need hand carry all this thing back to Malaysia!but nvm.i loved them!i willing to bring all for u all!

*actually we got visit so many shopping centre. We spend so many times on shopping so I did not post here..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment