In 2010, I really do a lot thing. When I studying, I hope I can earn a lot of money and give money to my “Parent”. I love them a lot. After I came out to work, I felt money is very hard to earn. But spend money is very easy. In 1 day shopping, I can spend rm200.. I want to control my financial. I hope I can save money. This year, I have did so many thing that I want.
List that I have did
1. Bought hand bag that I like – used my 1st month salary
2. Gave parent money – every month
3. Facial product & Make up product – used 2rd month salary
4. Buy DSLR camera
This really make me felt so happy n proud because I really can do it & get it!!
5. Travel HK trip on November 2010
This is my birthday wishes this year.
6. Booking Air Asia flight ticket to Cambodia & Vietnam
This is the first trip that we book. After graduated, we still can go oversea travel. Before when we still studying in UUM. We like to go travel every semester. We have went to Penang, Langkawi, Kelantan, Perlis (half day trip), and Perak. We have a lot of memories. I miss the university life.
7. Bought so many clothes
This is 1 of my list. When I still study, I love to buy cloth. But after came out to work, I also like to buy cloth. Although that not any special thing, but I can used the money that I earned to buy the thing what I like.
8. Thailand Hatyai trip
I plan to go Hatyai when I studying in UUM, but every time we not success to go. But this time I really get the chance to visit this place. This is our company trip. After I enter this company, I did not regret because we get a lot of benefit here. In this company, we got a lot of celebration, farewell party. I love all my colleagues & my current job.
9. Exercise
I’m the person who so lazy on exercise. After I worked, I join my colleagues them go play badminton every Saturday. Although I need to spend half hour to go the place, I did not give up. When I at Penang, I sure will join them. Becoz I need exercise. All my fat is come from my lazy attitude and ate a lot of food! I love to eat but need to control also! i hate this feel!
10. Learn Yoga
I tried it on 24th Aug 2010. I cannot say I very Love it because you will felt super tired after the class. But I cannot give up, this is 1 of my way to diet.
List that I NOT YET DO
1. Continue my study – Master
Where I need to go? What course I need to take? Which university will accept me? Who help me pay the fees? Part time or full time? A lot of thing that I need to consider!
2. Car
What car I need to choose? How much that I can bear the fees? Need to calculate the total amount and monthly payment.
3. Save money for travel & Master fees
This is the hard thing for me because I just start working few months ago. A lot of stuff I need to buy myself. So is very hard to save so many moneys.
4. Diet plan
I start diet from December 2009. Every time when I can saw the little result --> at the end, I will fat back!!i really hope I can do it before I go HK travel. I want capture so many nice photo n not fat face, fat body, fat hand n fat leg.
*I hope I can SUCCESS do all my ITEM in the list not yet DO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment