Thursday, August 26, 2010

My lovely parent @ Penang – 15th Aug 2010

I have been at Penang around 9 months. This is the first time my PARENT came here to visit me. They knew I miss them a lot..YES!!Mummy, I really miss u a lot. I also miss my brother and my little sittle. Thanks God gave me “Daddy” & “Mummy” & “Bro” & “Sis”. After the whole day visit the tourism place with them, I felt so happy. Although that not more than 24 hours,ut my heart felt so happy till Maximum.. I LOVE my parent. I promised myself that need to give them the best in future. On that day, we visit Snake Temple, Kek Lok Si Temple, Kuan Yin Teng, Wat Chaiyamangkalaram and shoping at Komtar.

Snake Temple
The Snake Temple in Sungai Keluang, Bayan Lepas. It was built in 1850. When I’m child, my daddy got brought us visit this place. But in my memory, I really forget it. This is 2rd times I visit snake temple in this year. The first time I vist here, I saw so many snakes on tree,But this time is NO..donoe “they go where”..



Kuan Yin Teng, Temple of the Goddess of Mercy
Kuan Yin Teng, or Temple of the Goddess of Mercy, is one of the most important temples in Penang. It is one of the oldest Chinese temples in George Town.




Kek Lok Si Temple
Kek Lok Si, or Temple of Supreme Bliss, is the largest and arguably the best known temple in Penang. It straddles a hillside overlooking the town of Ayer Itam and George Town beyond that.







Wat Chaiyamangkalaram
Wat Chaiyamangkalaram, also written Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram, is the largest Thai Buddhist temple in Penang. It is often called the Temple of the Reclining Buddha of Penang, on account of the magnificent reclining Buddha image house in the vihara. The image of Phra Chaiya Mongkol measures 33 meters (108 ft) from end to end. However, the statue was only built in 1958, in conjunction with the 2500th anniversary of the birth of Buddha.




Komtar

My mummy love shopping.so i brought her go this place. Actually I want bring her go Queensbay. Because of the time limit, we just shopping here. After finished shopping, we went to Gurney drive having our dinner. The food at there, i really dislike it! Expensive n taste so bad!


*I super duper miss them~~

No comments:

Post a Comment