Monday, September 6, 2010

Daily Life @ 6th Sept

My big mission! I really hope I can do it!!i plan to eat oat for my lunch this few days!pls stop eating! I cannot accept my fat face, fat hand n fat body! no1 can help me. This time I must try my best…I want diet and slim down! Yoga is start! Badminton is start! Just left = food control…no more meat! No more fried thing! Vege AND oat pls!!!

Still got 4 days I can go back my sweet home lol..I am super duper happy. I miss my family so much! Every time go back, I also spend a little time with them. Because I still want to hang out with my Ipoh friends. This time I really hope can accompany my parent lol. I still will plan my time with friend. Because only this time I can feel relax n get fun. Although that just a simple yum cha I also will feel so happy. We talk about our future n current. I have left my hometown from 30th June 2006. I remember this date because that day is my parent sent me to university. That time I told myself that I need hardworking n finish my degree. I want they feel happy. Now I can do it and completed my degree. I now wait for 1st Nov 2010. This is my big day Convocation!! Yeah! I’m waiting the day coming. Now is the time for me to complete the LIST item that I not yet complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment