Feb 2011
From the beginning of year 2011, everyone told me that Rabbit year is a bad year for us. I not believe at all. Now I really believed it. Actually I cannot say that really bad thing to me, maybe that is a good start for me.
New year 2011 (3 – 7 Feb 2011)
This new year brought me so many memories. I appreciate all my friendship. I got a lot of true fren. I love u all. You all bring me so many happiness until I cant forget it. Thank you! This year new year, our whole gang actually meet each other everyday. We chatting, clubbing, playing, enjoying everything,..
When I back to office, my heart till think about playing..That time the feel really bad lol..i everyday emo n miss my fren. I notice that I cant lost all my gang! When I with them, I felt relax.
From the beginning of year 2011, everyone told me that Rabbit year is a bad year for us. I not believe at all. Now I really believed it. Actually I cannot say that really bad thing to me, maybe that is a good start for me.
New year 2011 (3 – 7 Feb 2011)
This new year brought me so many memories. I appreciate all my friendship. I got a lot of true fren. I love u all. You all bring me so many happiness until I cant forget it. Thank you! This year new year, our whole gang actually meet each other everyday. We chatting, clubbing, playing, enjoying everything,..
When I back to office, my heart till think about playing..That time the feel really bad lol..i everyday emo n miss my fren. I notice that I cant lost all my gang! When I with them, I felt relax.

11 – 15 Feb 2011
After working 1 week, I went back Ipoh to help Skye celebrate farewell and also help him celebrate birthday.. he will leaving us to Australia to further his study. We cant meet up at least 1 year. After that, we all went to KL. This is the 1st time I went to KL and meet up with the guys who working at KL. We went to clubbing at Milk. We all so enjoy that time…sure I will go there next time…except clubbing, we went to Klang ate Bak Kut Teh.. the food there really delicious.. super yummy..
Valentine Day (14 Feb 2011)
This is the last year that I celebrate valentine with him. That is nothing special for me. For other couple, they will have a sweet memory. For me, I did not fel anything. Sometime I felt myself so bad. He got treat me good also. Anyway thank to him that accompany me pass 6 years valentine day. That is just a memory for me lar.
Pet*2 Mok’s Birthday ( 15 Feb 2011)
We all help Pet*2 Mok celebrate his 2011 birthday. If not wrong, this is the 1st time I help him celebrate birthday. Although we know each other over 8 years, this is the 1st time lol…
16 – 20 Feb 2011
I just went back PG from KL at 15 Feb night., then I need to rush back Ipoh because my greatgrandmother is in hospital. I cried out when my dad call me to ask me whether I can come back Ipoh because she is finding me. I very happy that she still remember me because she got a lot of grandson and granddaughter. I love her so much. I back Ipoh and accompany her few days. This is last thing that I can do for her. the below photo is my last chance to take photo with her. i only notice that i did not take any photo with her before..

21 Feb 2011
This date is the most memory date for me.my greatgrandmother is leaving us at 2.20pm. I really cant accept that is the true. i knew this thing when I saw my aunty coment in FB. I understang my mum that she dowan let me know on that time because she hope I can finished work by that day, I cant tahan. I rush back to Ipoh. When I took the bus, all the passenger is so surprised when they saw me crying in the bus.
21- 24 Feb 2011
Thank all my fren that who caring me. I received so many msg and calling from oversea from my dear fren. I felt grad although that just a simply calling or msg. thanks u all! When I fall down, I can felt all my dear fren is always beside me and support me. Thanks u all!
24 Feb 2011
This is last day I together with him. Finally I take out my brave to say BREAK with him. He really hurt me a lot. I try to forget about it. He really leave so many bad dream to me. But now I fel relax without him. Thanks GOD let me leaving him. I knew I need some time to recover my hurt.
26 Feb 2011
We help Pet*2 Huan celebrate birthday. We enjoy our steamboat buffet. Miss all the time with all my gang.

3 -7 March 2011
I went to Krabi and Phuket . i went there with my fren. Thanks u a lot that bring me there to relax. This few days I really fel relax and no more pressure. I get a lot of experience in this trip. Thanks you!!!
9 -11 March 2011
Today 2 of my fren came PG from IPOH. Just 3 days I ate a lot. We went to clubbing. I realise that a nice place tat can clubbing. This place is really nice. This is a pub call Mansion Six9ine. Environment is really best and nice. Hope can go next month.
12 March 2011
My house warming, I have invited all my close fren to come my house. Damn happy today. Coz I meet u all up in my house. Thanks all the fren that sengaja came back from KL, Kedah and Penang. So sorry that give u all mafan and come back lol. Today I get drunk in my own house. I knew my mum noticed that I drunk so much. Dun worry. Im ok. Trust me!!! I will recover soon.
After that, we all went out to help Stephenie ( Huan GF) and PET*2 Heng celebrate birthday. We enjoy every minutes. After finished celebrate, some1 is giving me surprise lol.. Thanks for the present and flower. Now not time to give me have a new relation. I appreciate everything tat u did for me!

13 March 2011
Morning i accompany my parent and my dear fren to having dim sum. After that we went to visit Perak "GUA". I also donoe how many times i bring all my fren come this place. just a memory lolx..
No comments:
Post a Comment