Thursday, March 17, 2011

Disapointed to myself

I have checked back my old post, i noticed that i have post a blog abot list that I NOT YET DO IN YEAR 2010. i realised that now is March 2011, below all the thing i havent completed!!! i disapointed to myself. i really hope this year can start my master and save a lot money..and the last 1 is i success DIET! coz i hope i can thin 1 time in my life again!!!!For year 2011, i add 1 more plan..to buy my own xxxxx...haha..hope i can do it lar~~


List that I NOT YET DO IN YEAR 2010

1. Continue my study – Master
Where I need to go? What course I need to take? Which university will accept me? Who help me pay the fees? Part time or full time? A lot of thing that I need to consider!

2. Car
What car I need to choose? How much that I can bear the fees? Need to calculate the total amount and monthly payment.

3. Save money for travel & Master fees
This is the hard thing for me because I just start working few months ago. A lot of stuff I need to buy myself. So is very hard to save so many moneys.

4. Diet plan
I start diet from December 2009. Every time when I can saw the little result --> at the end, I will fat back!!i really hope I can do it before I go HK travel. I want capture so many nice photo n not fat face, fat body, fat hand n fat leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment