Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beginning of the year 2013

Another beginning of the year, looking back my previous blog that the list I should complete.
Last year 2012 is the most wonderful year for me, bcoz some1 who enter to my life. Yesterday "U" asking me how my life will going if I'm not going to with "U". My answer is I will be all the way single. Thinking back, everything like a DREAM for me. Anyway thanks! Thanks "U" still being with me..

Looking back the list I hope I can go through year to year....
About my study, if nothing happen, I can graduate this year. Although in this one and half year is not easy for me, but you always beside me. Yesterday is a sweet evening for me, you accompany me study beside the beach. this is the 1st time I study in a peace environment.

About my career, I never regret to give up my 1st job. Never say regret after made the decision. V never change , v never know how about the new. Ops, this is not apply to relationship! This is only apply on my career. Currently, I'm totally can say 0% stress for my job.

About the list I hope to get or success, study, car, success, home, or travel...Haha.. Human is greedy enough. For study, it almost done. For car, no need. For travel, I have enough travel since I graduated...
I should stop it after this year....Although I just visit the Asia country, but it enough to me to get the experience.. The last one I wish to have since year 2011, but I cant complete it in year 2012. But this year look like different, coz some1 will going to complete it with me...Let Gambateh together ba!

No comments:

Post a Comment