I just remember I got this Habit after received a PATRIK from my best Unimate, Jack me as a graduate present. From that time, I need to hug PATRIK every night.Anyways, I'm super happy to receive teddy bear as my present!
Thanks Piguren! I love to have them! Last few days, you told me you help me add a brother for my bb. I wonder what is that? You lie me only a cup with a teddy bear pic..Finally, today I received a pic from you! OMG. It really a Teddy Bear! I love it, Piguren! HOHOHO~ I'm really happy! This is not the first present from you, and it also not the 1st teddy bear you gave me. I remember the 1st teddy bear is I'm requested from you. The day when you brought me to have it, I'm really super duper happy. Smiling all the way when to have it! Now I have the same feeling! This time you really gave me a big suprised lol...Coz I never think that you will buy me a teddy bear recently + now we have no special day to celebrate + you are damn busy in job. How come you will buy me this? Hahaha...Anyway Happy-ing that you still put your time to buy me a present. I can't wait to receive it from you! I still remember what you told me before,u say u will bought the present that can always accompany me when you are not beside me! Sweet ya, Piguren!
Finally, your job is ending today! Hehe~ It's mean that I also can have holiday with you soon! Haha...Seems like every month, we also have a short or long trip. But I can't wait to have it~I'm counting down the day coming, so I can meet my Piguren and my new family Teddy Bear and also our holiday! I still no idea for his name..Hehe..Counting Down, 2 more days~

No comments:
Post a Comment