Be a Student is more better be a Worker!
This is what i really felt it~Although I have start study as a part time last year.
It make me felt stress! At the same time, I need to cover all my job and study.
Be a Student is more relax and easy!
Nowadays, what R always in my Mind are assignment and Exam!
Assignment all are settle, is time to focus to my FINAL Exam!
I can't wait for Jun, July and Aug coming!
Jun is a hard month for me but also is my BIG month!!
July, I will going somewhere with my degree unimate!
We have promised each other to go oversea every year! We success to make our "BACKPACK" life come true! It really an AMAZING trip with all the besties in my life!
Aug, let waiting the month coming and what will happen lar~~~Keep in the Heart & Counting Down!
Wish me all the best and I hope I can get the better result than last semester!
Play Hard & Study Smart!
No comments:
Post a Comment