Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March of the Year 2012


How my year 2012? Everything is past tense. I not hope to reverse back to see how bad luck I have in Year 2011.

Our "V" Day 2012


It's a memory day for me. Thanks him a lot! Because of u, I not feeling lonely. Because of u, I will not get hurt again! Because of you, all my tear dropped is from the happiness that you brought to me! I'm appreciated what you have did for me since the day we together. I love you, dear!

About my Study

My first part of research proposal is past. I have tried my best to prepare everything. Due to I am a part timer student, I have no extra time to prepare it since I'm busy on my job at the same time. After my 1st sem, I have pass all my paper. I need to say a MILLION thank to who are always support me during my "stress" time.  At the end, I never give up to try it in my final exam. I hope the coming 1 and half year, I can pass all the paper. I will try my best and never let you all disappointed on me. 

About my Job

Due to I have change my job task, I have getting stress and stress than 1 day. It brings me nightmare every night. Who are very close to me, they will know what happened on me. I will not want to hide myself in a place, I think is time to come out and find which job I should have. I need to fight back my future with myself.

Anyway, I hope all the bad luck are gone! I will try my best to do everything even in my study or job..
Believe myself, I can do it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment