Friday, August 12, 2011

Wishes to Aug BABE’s


Not everyone is as Lucky as me to be blessed with a group of friend, Pet-Pet famuly. This month we got 2 brothers are Aug babe! I wish 2 of you get all that you truly deserve. Jasper, I wish you all the best in your carreer at SG! Hope you can bring me there after few years! Louis brother, you are my best brother always! I hope you can get a GOOG job soon! All the bad thing will gone and good luck will coming towards!


Besides that my dear sister is also the one who birth on Aug! You have been the oldest friend I have ever had. Thank you for being such a lump of sugar to me sissy. And no matter how horribly we fight the truth is that I have always loved you and always will. Wish you all the best in your future and success in your study. I knew the coming 4 years, you will have a big challenging for yourself! Take it easy! I knew you can do it well! You are always in my heart! Muaks!


No comments:

Post a Comment